Bbq chicken pizzaFrom etindall86 8 years ago
- Boneless skinless chicken breast shopping list
- 16 oz Italian dressing shopping list
- Sweet baby rays bbq sauce Found at walmart shopping list
- mozzarella cheese shopping list
- prebaked pizza crust shopping list
- extra virgin olive oil shopping list
- Italian spices shopping list
- dash of sugar shopping list
How to make it
- coat extra virgin olive oil in a cast iron skillet place your chicken breast in the pan and coat the top side of the chicken with Italian dressing and add italian spice over the top with a dash of sugar. You want to wait for the chicken to get a nice golden brown then flip over and add more italian dressing and italian spices and dash of sugar. when both sides are done.
- Cut the chicken into half inch strips and sprinkle sugar over chicken.
- Take the pizza crust and brush extra virgin olive oil around the outside of the crust.and sprinkle Italian spices on the olive oil. Take the bbq sauce and spread it around the inside of the crust right up to the olive oil and sprinkle sugar on top of the bbq sauce. place the chicken breast and evenly spread on top of the bbq sauce. Sprinkle mozzarella cheese evenly over the chicken and sprinkle Italian spice over the cheese.
- Preheat the oven on 450 degree. Decrease the heat to 425 and bake the pizza in the middle rack for 7 minutes or until cheese is evenly melted and crust is golden brown
The Cooketindall86 Fort Polk, LA
- Not added to any groups yet!