Buffalo Chicken PizzaFrom hockeychic 7 years ago
- Dough: shopping list
- 2 cups bread flour shopping list
- 1 Tbsp. yeast shopping list
- 1/4 tsp. salt shopping list
- 1 Tbsp. sugar shopping list
- 2/3 cup warm water shopping list
- 1 Tbsp. oil shopping list
- Pizza Toppings: shopping list
- 1 cup cooked, chopped chicken shopping list
- 5 onion slices shopping list
- Budweiser buffalo wing sauce (or whatever you prefer) shopping list
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees farenheit
- Mix warm water with sugar and yeast in a medium-large mixing bowl
- Let rest for about 5 minutes.
- Mix in salt and oil and then one cup of flour.
- Gradually add 2nd cup of flour until it forms a ball. Use your hands to form and knead the dough. (I usually knead it about 5-10 min)
- Let the dough rest 10-15 minutes in a bowl covered with a dish towel or saran to keep it warm.
- Spread out onto greased pizza pan.
- Spread buffalo sauce over the crust, as much or as little as you like. (we find a thin layer over all does the trick)
- Add the chicken and onions next and sprinkle cheese all over the top.
- Cook for 15 minutes and enjoy!!
The Cookhockeychic Topeka, KS
- Not added to any groups yet!