Black Bean QuesadillasFrom janetms 7 years ago
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil shopping list
- 1 onion, finely diced shopping list
- 2 cloves garlic, minced shopping list
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, rinsed and drained shopping list
- Sliced jalepeno - more or less shopping list
- 2 tomatoes, chopped shopping list
- 1/2 (10 ounce) package frozen corn shopping list
- 12 (12 inch) flour tortillas shopping list
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese shopping list
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil shopping list
How to make it
- Heat 1 tablespoon oil in a skillet over medium heat, and saute the onion and garlic until soft. Mix in beans, jalepeno , tomatoes, and corn; cook until heated through.
- Spread 6 tortillas with equal amounts of the bean and vegetable mixture. Sprinkle with equal amounts of the Cheddar cheese, and top with the remaining tortillas to form quesadillas.
- Heat 1/4 cup oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Place quesadillas in the skillet and cook, turning once, until cheese is melted and both sides are lightly browned.
The Cookjanetms Gaithersburg, MD
- Not added to any groups yet!