Lamb ChopFrom wendio 9 years ago
- 3-4 lbs. rib or shoulder lamb chops shopping list
- 1-2 lb. sweet onions, sliced thin shopping list
- 1 lbs. red potatoes, sliced thin shopping list
- 1 bay leaf shopping list
- 1 tsp. thyme shopping list
- 1 tsp. parsley shopping list
- 10-15 oz. of chicken broth shopping list
- 3 tbsp. butter or olive oil shopping list
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed shopping list
- salt & pepper to taste shopping list
How to make it
- Heat butter (or olive oil) in a pan.
- Brown chops on both sides (2 minutes per side).
- Sprinkle onions over chops.
- Add parsley, thyme and bay leaf.
- Scatter potatoes on top.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper to taste.
- Pour broth over top and bring to a boil.
- Cover tightly, reduce heat and simmer 40 to 45 minutes until meat is tender and potatoes are soft.
- Can also be baked in oven-proof pan at 350 degrees for 45 minutes.
The Cookwendio Leander, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!