Bacon and Chicken FajitasFrom jfox 9 years ago
- 8 large-sized flour tortillas (burrito sized), warm to soften shopping list
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, cut into halves shopping list
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped shopping list
- 1/2 cup onion, chopped shopping list
- 3/4 cup cilantro (chopped) shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups mushrooms, chopped shopping list
- 1 green bell pepper, chopped shopping list
- 3 diced peppered bacon slices shopping list
- 3 skinless, boneless halves of chicken breast shopping list
- salt to your desired taste shopping list
How to make it
- Heat a large-sized skillet over medium-high heat. Cook the chicken breasts until the the juices run clear and the outside turns a golden brown. Salt the chicken breasts to your desired taste, then set aside for later.
- In a hot skillet, cook the bacon until it starts to release oil. Stir in the bell peppers, and onions; cook until the bacon begins to crisp and the onions become translucent. Begin to stir in the mushrooms and tomatoes, and continue to cook until the mushrooms are soft.
- Slice your cooked chicken into little bite-sized pieces, then place into the skillet with your cilantro. Slowly stir to combine, and cook for approximately a minute to reheat. Serve wrapped in warm tortillas and enjoy!