Perfect Lemon-Herbed Pork ChopsFrom dariana 9 years ago
- 4 teaspoons minced garlic (about 8 cloves) shopping list
- 1-1/2 teaspoons finely shredded lemon peel shopping list
- 1 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon dried sage, crushed shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper shopping list
- 4 pork loin chops, cut 1-1/4 inches thick shopping list
How to make it
- For rub, combine the garlic, lemon peel, rosemary, salt, sage, and pepper. Trim fat from meat. Rub mixture onto both sides of each pork chop.
- For a charcoal grill, arrange medium-hot coals around a drip pan in a grill that has a cover. Test for medium heat above pan. Place chops on grill rack directly over the pan. Cover and grill, turning once, until an instant-read thermometer inserted in center of a chop registers 160 degrees F and juices run clear (35 to 40 minutes).
- For a gas grill, preheat grill. Reduce heat to medium and adjust for indirect cooking. Place chops on grill rack; and grill as above.
The Cookdariana IL
The Rating2 people
psy333che, well thank you very much. Many of my recipes are not put together personally by me but are from a vast collection I have gathered in my travels over the years.dariana in loved it
Nice unusual dishpsy333che in Long Branch loved it
I love your unique blends to all your dishespsy333che in Long Branch loved it