pork and noodle casseroleFrom lexismom25 8 years ago
- 1 lb of ground pork shopping list
- 1 small onion,chopped(1/4 cup) shopping list
- 1 16 oz can stewed tomatoes shopping list
- 4 oz of egg noodles,cooked and drained shopping list
- 1 12 oz can whole kernal corn,drained shopping list
- 1 6 oz can tomato paste shopping list
- 1 tsp salt shopping list
- 1 tsp chili powder shopping list
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder shopping list
- dash freshly ground pepper shopping list
- 1 cup shredded cheese(whatever cheese you perfer) shopping list
How to make it
- In a large skillet,cook pork and onion til meat is browned and onion tender,drain fat.
- Stir in undrained tomatoes,noodles,corn,tomato paste,salt,chili powder,garlic powder,and pepper.
- turn mixture into a 1 1/2 -2 quart casserole.
- bake covered,350,25-30 minutes or until heated through.
- Sprinkle with shredded cheese.
- bake uncovered for another 5 minutes or until cheese is melted.
The Cooklexismom25 Colorado Springs, CO
- Not added to any groups yet!