Hamburger SoupFrom sneakapeek 9 years ago
- 1 or 2 cans of stewed tomatos (your flavor preference) with juice shopping list
- 2 cans diced potatos with water they are in shopping list
- 1 can red kidney beans with juice shopping list
- 1 can condensed tomato soup shopping list
- 1 can peas (drained) optional shopping list
- 4 to 6 beef boullion shopping list
- 2lbs hamburger shopping list
- Optional 1 cup cooked rice shopping list
- 1 onion chopped or 1 tablespoon onion powder shopping list
- salt & pepper to taste shopping list
How to make it
- Fry hamburger with onion (or powder)
- Drain and place in large stock pot with tomatos, carrots, potatos, kidney beans, tomatos soup and 1 to 2 cans of water (from soup can) and beef boullion.
- Heat and bring to a boil, once boil begins add peas cover and cook for about an hour on low heat.
- You can add more water but if you do, also add more beef boullion.
The Cooksneakapeek Cheboygan, MI
- Not added to any groups yet!