Cream Cheese Sausage RollFrom dfangel 8 years ago
How to make it
- Brown sausage like hamburger meat (drain).
- While preparing sausage, soften cream cheese in microwave for 15 seconds.
- Unpack the rolls.
- Use roll as the bottom crust.
- Mix sausage and cream cheese together. Spread mixture onto a bottom crust.
- Use the second can of rolls to make a top layer crust by pinching sides together all the way around like a calzone ring.
- Bake at 325°F until golden brown. Cut into squarely shaped pieces.
The Cookdfangel Vancouver, BC, CA
- Not added to any groups yet!