Glazed Stuffed Pork ChopsFrom amw0716 6 years ago
- 1 pkg. chicken stuffing mix shopping list
- 1-1/2 cups apple juice shopping list
- 2 granny smith apples, devided shopping list
- 6 bone-in pork chops, each with pocket cut for stuffing shopping list
- 1/2 tsp. black pepper shopping list
- 1/3 cup plus 1 tbsp. Light Raspberry vinaigrette Reduced Fat dressing, devided shopping list
- 1 tbsp. brown sugar shopping list
- 1 tbsp. Dijon mustard shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 375. Prepare stuffing mix as directed on package, substituting apple juice for the water. Cut 1 of the apples into chunks; stir into prepared stuffing. Spoon about 1/4 cup of stuffing mixture into pocket of each chop. Sprinkle chops with pepper; set aside. Spoon remaining stuffing into 13x9-inch baking dish.
- Heat large nonstick skillet on medium high heat. Add half the chops; cook 2 minutes on each side or until browned on each side. Remove chops from skillet, reserving drippings in skillet. Place chops over stuffing in baking dish. Repeat with remaining chops. Core remaining apple; cut crosswise into 12 rings. Place 2 rings over each chop. Brush with 1 tbsp. of the dressing.
- Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until chops are cooked through. Meanwhile, mix remaining 1/3 cup dressing, brown sugar and mustard in the same skillet with the drippings; cook on medium-high heat until bubbly and thickened. Serve spooned over the apples and chops.