Leftover Turkey SoupFrom mielikki 5 years ago
- 1-2 lb. Leftover cooked turkey (you could even leave the bone on for extra flavor) shopping list
- 3 potatoes, chopped shopping list
- 1/2 lb. lentils shopping list
- 4 carrots, chopped shopping list
- 1/4 c. chicken herb seasoning (I usually use McCormick roasting Rub) shopping list
- 2 bay leaves shopping list
- 3 bouillon cubes shopping list
How to make it
- Fill large pot with 6 cups of water and 3 bouillan cubes.
- Bring to a boil until cubes are dissolved.
- Add potatoes, lentils, carrots, and turkey bay leaves and seasonings into boiling water.
- Turn down temp
- Simmer gently with lid tilted for 30 minutes, stirring occasionally.
People Who Like This Dish 1
- mielikki Sierra Vista, AZ
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The Cookmielikki Sierra Vista, AZ
- Not added to any groups yet!