Creamy Artichoke Cheese DipFrom cookinwithjen 8 years ago
- 1 jar of artichoke hearts (drained and rinsed and coarsely chopped) shopping list
- 2 cups of mayonnaise shopping list
- 3 tbsp of unsalted butter shopping list
- 1 12 oz package of finely shred parmesean cheese shopping list
- 1 12 oz package of finely shred mozerella cheese shopping list
- 2 tbsp of garlic powder shopping list
How to make it
- Butter the inside of a crock pot.
- Add in artichoke hearts, mayo, garlic powder, butter cubes, parmesean cheese and mozerella cheeses.
- Stir and bake in your crockpot on medium for 1 hour then turn the heat on low and keep simmering for as long as you wish.
- This ooey gooey cheesy dip is delicious with french bread crisps or pita.
People Who Like This Dish 1
- cookinwithjen Goldsboro, NC
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The Cookcookinwithjen Goldsboro, NC
- Not added to any groups yet!