Beef and Broccloi SoupFrom ksfoodjunkie 9 years ago
- 2 pounds stew meat or stir fry meat shopping list
- 2 pkgs dry brown gravy mix shopping list
- 2 10 ounce cans of beef stock ( i use low sodium) shopping list
- 16oz bag of chopped broccoli (frozen) shopping list
- pepper to taste shopping list
- 1 can bamboo shoots shopping list
- 2 c shredded carrots shopping list
How to make it
- Brown beef in skillet.
- Add beef and broccoli to slow cooker.
- In a bowl combine gravy mixes and stock and mix. Add to slow cooker.
- Add carrots and bamboo shoots to slow cooker.
- Cook on med/high about 30 min. or until broccoli is cooked and soup is warm.