Shrimp with wine sauceFrom forrest321 8 years ago
- 1 lb shrimp, peeled and deveined shopping list
- 2 cloves garlic, minced shopping list
- 2 tbsp butter shopping list
- 2 tbsp olive oil shopping list
- 1 - 2 cups white wine (anything really, but a fruitier selection works best) shopping list
- your favorite seafood seasoning blend (Seafood Magic is excellent). If you prefer to use your own, be creative - note: this recipe lends itself well to spicier seasonings shopping list
- 3 tbsp parmesan and/or asiago cheese (shaved if available, shredded if not) shopping list
- 1 package fresh pasta - fettuccine, linguine, even stuffed rotini - cooked shopping list
How to make it
- Cook the first 6 ingredients in a saucepan over medium heat until the shrimp is almost done. Remove the shrimp, set aside.
- Continue reducing the wine sauce until all alcohol has cooked out.
- Re-add shrimp, add the hot, cooked pasta, and toss to coat
- Sprinkle with the cheese
- Serve with garlic bread and a glass of the same wine used to make the sauce.
People Who Like This Dish 1
- forrest321 Birmingham, AL
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The Cookforrest321 Birmingham, AL
- Not added to any groups yet!