Crockpot HamFrom slidingheart 6 years ago
How to make it
- Tie ham with dental floss to keep it together and place in crockpot. Add 2 cans of pineapple, juice and all.
- In a large bowl I add the brown sugar and HOT water, mix and add to crockpot.
- Warm it up over an hour, or cook it on warm all night.
- Super moist, sweet delicious ham that you don't spend all day in the oven! If you really like that hardened glaze, place it in the oven uncovered at 350 for about 20 min.
The Cookslidingheart Weston, ID
- Not added to any groups yet!