shammi kababsFrom imran 6 years ago
- 1 lb. lamb mince boiled - with no water left after the meat is boiled shopping list
- 4 oz. chana daal - with no water left after the lentil is boiled shopping list
- 2 tbsp. Ajika garam masala shopping list
- minced fresh green chilies to taste shopping list
- 1 tbsp. garlic minced shopping list
- 1 tbsp. ginger minced shopping list
- 2 tbsp. very finely minced cilantro shopping list
- 2 tsp. coriander powder shopping list
- 1 tsp. cumin powder shopping list
- salt and fresh lime juice to taste shopping list
- ghee or oil to shallow fry shopping list
How to make it
- Grind all ingredients except the cilantro into a thick dough in your food processor. Now add the cilantro. Shape into patties.
- Heat the cooking oil/ghee on a heavy-bottomed skillet and shallow fry the kababs till golden on both sides.
- Hint: if the patty is faliing apart at the time of pan frying - add one egg to the mixture by folding the egg into the meat dough.