Pork Tenderloin with Onion-Balsamic SauceFrom heather3bears 9 years ago
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar shopping list
- 1 garlic clove shopping list
- 1 small onion, diced shopping list
- 2 (3/4 pound) pork tenderloins, trimmed shopping list
- Onion Balsamic sauce shopping list
- Onion Balsamic sauce: shopping list
- 3 large purple onions, coarsely chopped shopping list
- 1/2 cup firmly packed light brown sugar shopping list
- 1 cup dry red wine shopping list
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar shopping list
- 1 beef bullion cube shopping list
How to make it
- Combine first three ingredients in a shallow dish or heavy-duty zip top plastic bag; add tenderloins. Cover or seal and chill 2 hours.
- Remove tenderloins from marinade and discard marinade.
- Grill, covered with grill lid over high heat(400 - 500) 6 to 71/2 minutes on each side or until thermometer registers 160.
- Serve with onion balsamic sauce.
- Onion-balsamic sauce:
- Cook onion in a skillet coated with cooking spray over medium heat, stirring occasionally, 15 minutes.
- Stir in sugar; cover and cook, stirring occasionally, 10 minutes.
- Add wine, vinegar, and boullion; cook, uncovered, stirring occasionally, until liquid is reduced by half. Yield = about 1 cup.
- Serve with tenderloin.
The Cookheather3bears Melbourne, FL
- Not added to any groups yet!