Frappes starbucks StyleFrom cookster 6 years ago
- Either cold coffee or faked espresso shots. (brew about 1/3 cup water in a coffee pot with about 1/4 cup coffee) shopping list
- If you have a espresso machine it's a double shot shopping list
- you can do hersheys syrup caramel syrup from the ice cream topping area, or any flavored syrup wich you can find by the ground coffee section in the super market. shopping list
- add about 1/2 shot of syrup shopping list
- 1 full glass of ice shopping list
- milk (whatever percent you like) I use skim shopping list
How to make it
- Add coffee, ice, syrup in a blender
- add milk to just below ice level
- pour into the glass
- add some whipped topping and a little squirt of the syrup on top and wa-lla perfect coffee drink.
- There is a frappe mix you can get to blend a little smoother and tasted great but you don't need it. And you don't need it all if you just pour your drink over ice and don't blend.
- Don't hesitate to ask me questions.
People Who Like This Dish 12
The Cookcookster MCMINNVILLE, OR
- Not added to any groups yet!