Sweet Potato CrispFrom suvenyr 6 years ago
- 1 package cream cheese shopping list
- 2lbs. sweet potatoes (about 7) peeled, cooked and coarsely mashed. shopping list
- 1/4c firmly packed brown sugar shopping list
- 1/4t cinnamon shopping list
- 1c chopped apples shopping list
- 1/4c dried cranberries shopping list
- 3T flour shopping list
- 2T brown sugar shopping list
- 3T butter shopping list
- 3c corn flakes shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350
- Beat cream cheese, sweet potatoes, brown sugar and cinnamon with an electric mixer until well blended.
- Spoon into a 2qt. greased, shallow baking dish and top with apples and cranberries.
- Mix flour and 2T brown sugar in a bowl. Cut in butter until it resembles coarse crumbs. Stir in cereal and sprinkle over fruit.
- Bake 35-40 minutes.
The Cooksuvenyr Great Falls, MT
- Not added to any groups yet!