Birds NestFrom sweetnspicy 6 years ago
How to make it
- boil potatoes and prepare as regular creamed potatoes
- crumble & brown hamburger meat, drain
- lower heat and add salt,pepper, onion flakes and Worsteshire sauce to taste. ( I also use a little garlic salt)
- Add can of veggies to meat mixture and cook on low for about 5 minutes.
- Put a big scoop of mashed potatoes on plate making a "hole" in the middle.
- Fill "hole" with meat/veggie mixture.
- Serve with buttered dinner rolls and salad!
The Cooksweetnspicy Heber Springs, AR
- Not added to any groups yet!