Feta Stuffed Baby Portabella MushroomsFrom lshortess 5 years ago
How to make it
- Clean mushrooms and remove stems
- Hollow out the center of the mushrooms (allowing the mushrooms to fully dry will make this much easier!)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine walnuts, Feta and parsley in a bowl, squeezing mixture together.
- Lightly spray a glass baking dish with oil or baking spray.
- Use a small spoon to fill the mushroom cap with the cheese mixture and place, flat side down, in the baking dish.
- Sprinkle a pinch of grated parmesan on top of each mushroom cap.
- Bake for 20 minute or until cheese is melted.
- Can be served hot or cold.
The Cooklshortess Sterling, VA
- Not added to any groups yet!