Seafood LasagnaFrom eatshrimp 9 years ago
- 4 Ounce lasagna noodles shopping list
- 28 Ounce jar spaghetti, pasta sauce or favorite homemade recipe shopping list
- 6 Ounce package cooked salad shrimp, thawed and drained shopping list
- 4 Ounces Surimi seafood, thawed and thinly sliced shopping list
- 1/2 Cup low-fat ricotta cheese shopping list
- 1/4 Cup freshly grated parmesan cheese shopping list
- 1 Tablespoon minced fresh parsley shopping list
- 1/8 Teaspoon black pepper shopping list
- 2/3 Cup shredded low-fat mozzarella cheese shopping list
How to make it
- Heat oven to 375 F. Prepare lasagna according to package directions. Empty spaghetti sauce into saucepan and simmer for 10 minutes until thickened and reduced to about 3 cups; stir in shrimp and Surimi Seafood. Combine ricotta cheese, Parmesan cheese, parsley and pepper in small bowl. To assemble lasagna, place half of noodles in 8 x 8 inch casserole dish. Top with half of seafood sauce and drop half of ricotta mixture by small teaspoonsful on top. Sprinkle with half of mozzarella cheese. Repeat layers. Bake for 35 minutes or until bubbly. Let stand 10 minutes before cutting.
- For this and other shrimp great recipes visit www.eatshrimp.com
The Cookeatshrimp Orlando
- Not added to any groups yet!