Tomato Lemon PorkchopsFrom cleopatra2001 8 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350F
- Place pork chops in an oven safe baking dish
- Mix about 1/2 cup tomato paste with about 1-2 tbsp lemon juice. You can also use ketchup if you like. Tomato paste is the healthier choice.
- Spread tomato lemon juice mixture over top of pork chops.
- Cut lemon into slices and place on top of the tomato paste mixture.
- Bake for about 45 min or until porkchops and cooked thoroughly (no longer pink inside).
People Who Like This Dish 1
- cleopatra2001 Lethbridge, CA
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The Cookcleopatra2001 Lethbridge, CA
- Not added to any groups yet!