Grilled Pork TenderloinFrom micheleevelene 7 years ago
How to make it
- 1. Prepare grill for straightforward heat.
- 2. Season the meat with garlic powder, salt, and pepper.
- 3. Lightly oil grate. Put the tenderloin on grate, and make sure to position a drip pan under the meat. Cook over indirect heat for 30 minutes.
- 4. Polish tenderloin with barbeque sauce. Continue cooking for 15 minutes, or to your desired doneness. Slice the pork, and serve.
The Cookmicheleevelene Sacramento, CA
- Not added to any groups yet!