DRY RUB FOR TURKEY ROASTINGFrom cookingqueen 6 years ago
How to make it
- Place the sea salt, peppercorns, sage, thyme and juniper berries in a blender and pulse grind until the mixture is a medium ground consistency.
- Pat dry the turkey exterior and rub with softened butter.
- Then sprinkle the dry rub over the exterior and rub in.
- Roasting Tip. For the first 15 minutes, roast the turkey in a hot oven pre-heated to 400°F. Then reduce the heat to 300°F for the rest of the cooking time. This will brown the turkey and help seal in the juices.
The Cookcookingqueen BRAMPTON, CA
- Not added to any groups yet!