Impossibly Easy Salmon-Asparagus PieFrom gwen1947 9 years ago
- 1 lb asparagus shopping list
- 4 medium green onions, sliced (1/4 cup) shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups shredded swiss cheese (6 ounces) shopping list
- 1 can (6 ounces) salmon or tuna, drained and flaked shopping list
- 1/2 cup Original Bisquick® mix shopping list
- 1 cup milk shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- 1 1/2 tsp teaspoons chopped fresh basil leaves or 1/2 teaspoon dried basil leaves shopping list
- 1/8 tsp pepper shopping list
How to make it
- Heat oven to 400ºF. Grease 9-inch pie plate. Sprinkle asparagus, onions, 3/4 cup of the cheese and the salmon in pie plate.
- Stir remaining ingredients until blended. Pour into pie plate.
- Bake 30 to 35 minutes or until knife inserted in center comes out clean. Sprinkle with remaining cheese. Bake about 2 minutes longer or until cheese is melted. Cool 5 minutes.
The Cookgwen1947 Lompoc, CA
- Not added to any groups yet!