Grilled Pork TenderloinFrom kdial 8 years ago
How to make it
- 1. Get the grill ready for indirect heat.
- 2. Begin by seasoning the meat with salt, pepper and garlic powder.
- 3. Very lightly oil the grate. When ready put the seasoned meat on the grate, then position the drip pan underneath your meat. Now cook over the indirect heat on the grill for only 30 minutes.
- 4. Finally brush the meat with 1 cup of BBQ sauce. Keep cooking the meat 15 minutes longer, or to preferred way of being done. Cut the pork and enjoy!
The Cookkdial Rocklin, CA
- Not added to any groups yet!