Impossible Pumpkin PieFrom reinadelfuego 6 years ago
- 3/4 cup white sugar shopping list
- 3 tablespoons butter, softened shopping list
- 2 eggs, beaten shopping list
- 1 (15 ounce) can pumpkin puree shopping list
- 1 (12 fluid ounce) can evaporated milk shopping list
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract shopping list
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour shopping list
- 3/4 teaspoon baking powder shopping list
- 1/8 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon shopping list
- 1 teaspoon ground allspice shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease one 9 inch pie pan, and set aside.
- Sift together the flour, baking powder, salt, cinnamon, allspice, ginger and nutmeg.
- In a large bowl, beat together the sugar, butter and eggs. Mix in the pumpkin, milk and vanilla. Add the sifted ingredients, and beat until smooth. Pour into the prepared pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 60 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
The Cookreinadelfuego Renick, WV
- Not added to any groups yet!