Artichoke and Spinach DipFrom chefbake 9 years ago
- 1 package cream cheese, softened shopping list
- 1 cup of sour cream shopping list
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese shopping list
- 1/4 cup romano cheese shopping list
- 1 clove of garlic, peeled and minced shopping list
- 1/2 tsp dried basil shopping list
- 1/4 tsp garlic salt shopping list
- salt and pepper to taste shopping list
- 1 (14 oz) can artichoke hearts, drained and chopped shopping list
- 1 bag of fresh spinach (about 1 cup when cooked) shopping list
- 1/4 cup shredded mozarella cheese shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 250 degrees F
- In a medium bowl, mix cream cheese, sour cream, parmesan cheese, romano cheese, mozarella cheese, garlic, basil, garlic salt, and salt and peper until smooth. Gently stir in chopped artichoke hearts and spinach.
- Transfer the mixture to a small, shallow baking dish. Bake for 25 minutes, until bubbly and lightly browned.