Barbecue Pork TenderloinFrom msbrown9 9 years ago
How to make it
- 1. Get grill ready for cooking with indirect heat.
- 2. Flavor meat with salt, pepper, and garlic powder.
- 3. Grease grate with oil. Put drip pan under meat and place tenderloin on grate. Grill meat for 30 minutes.
- 4. Use barbecue sauce to flavor tenderloin. Cook for 15 more minutes or until done. Serve sliced or as desired.
People Who Like This Dish 1
- lucasjesse68 Cleveland, GA
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The Cookmsbrown9 Sacramento, CA
- Not added to any groups yet!