Smothered Meatloaf Sandra Lee recipeFrom mamajune 9 years ago
- Smothered Meatloaf Recipe courtesy Sandra Lee, 2007 shopping list
- 4 cups potatoes O'Brien (recommended: Ore-Ida) shopping list
- 1 pound lean ground beef shopping list
- 1 1/4 pounds ground pork shopping list
- 1 (5.29-ounce) box garlic herb Shake and Bake (recommended: Kraft) shopping list
- 1 (1.1-ounce) envelope beefy onion soup mix (recommended: Lipton) shopping list
- 1 (4.5-ounce) jar sliced mushrooms, drained (recommended: Green Giant) shopping list
- 1 egg shopping list
- 1 (12-ounce) can condensed Cheddar soup, divided shopping list
- 1/2 cup evaporated milk shopping list
- 1 (10-ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup shopping list
- 1 onion, sliced thin shopping list
- 1 (8-ounce) package sliced fresh mushrooms shopping list
How to make it
- Place potatoes in the bottom of a 5-quart slow cooker.
- In a large bowl, combine ground beef, ground pork, shake and bake, onion soup mix, sliced mushrooms, and egg. Set aside.
- In a small bowl, stir together 1/2 cup Cheddar soup and evaporated milk. Add to meat mixture. Using a wooden spoon or clean hands mix thoroughly and form into a loaf. Place in slow cooker on top of the potatoes. Make sure meatloaf does not touch the sides of the slow cooker.
- Stir together remaining cheddar soup with cream of mushroom soup. Pour over meatloaf. Top with onions and mushrooms.
- Cover and cook on HIGH setting for 1 hour. Reduce the temperature to LOW setting and cook for an additional 5 to 6 hours.
The Cookmamajune High Point, NC
- Not added to any groups yet!