Breaded Tilapia amp PastaFrom tomatopancake 9 years ago
- tilapia fillets shopping list
- Italian bread Crumbs shopping list
- angel hair pasta (multigrain or whole wheat) shopping list
- butter shopping list
- olive oil shopping list
- 1 egg shopping list
- wine (pinot grigio or chardonnay) shopping list
- onions shopping list
- lemon juice shopping list
- garlic powder shopping list
- cilantro shopping list
- basil shopping list
- salt shopping list
- pepper shopping list
How to make it
- Mixed the melted butter (about 1 tablespoon), egg, wine, lemon juice, and salt & pepper in a bowl. I dipped the Tilapia in the sauce and then covered with Italian bread crumbs.
- Then, baked the Tilapia in the oven at 350 degrees for about 30 min and then broiled on low for a few more mins.
- After boiling the pasta, I sauteed the mushrooms in the same mixture as above. But, this time, I added more butter (about 4 tablespoons), the onions, garlic powder, cilantro, and basil.
- Once the tilapia was done, I placed it over the bed of angel hair pasta and just poured the mushroom and butter sauce over it. Then, sprinkled some parmesan.