Red Cabbage With CranberriesFrom solass 7 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Spray a large baking dish with non-stick spray.
- Combine the shredded cabbage, the shredded apple, and the cranberries.
- Toss with the brown sugar and a little cider vinegar to moisten.
- Pour all into prepared baking dish, and dot with butter.
- Bake until cabbage is tender, approximately 1 hour.
- Serve hot or chill until ready to serve cold.
People Who Like This Dish 1
- solass Puerto Vallarta, MX
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The Cooksolass Puerto Vallarta, MX
- Not added to any groups yet!