Pumpkin Spice Frosted Snack CakeFrom crs101271 5 years ago
- 1 package (2-layer size) spice cake mix shopping list
- 1 can (15 oz) pumpkin shopping list
- 1 cup Miracle Whip dressing shopping list
- 3 eggs shopping list
- 1 package (8 oz) cream cheese, softened shopping list
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter, softened shopping list
- 2 tablespoons milk shopping list
- 1 teaspoon vanilla shopping list
- 1 package (16 oz) powdered sugar (about 4 cups) shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350°. Grease 13x9-inch baking pan; set aside. Beat cake mix, pumpkin, dressing and eggs in large bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until blended. Pour into prepared pan.
- Bake 32-35 minutes or until wooden toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool completely in pan on wire rack.
- Beat cream cheese, butter milk and vanilla in large bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until well blended. Gradually add sugar, beating after each addition until well blended. Spread over cooled cake. Cut into pieces to serve. Store any leftovers in refrigerator.
People Who Like This Dish 1
- crs101271 Norton, OH
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The Cookcrs101271 Norton, OH
- Not added to any groups yet!