Salsa ChiliFrom daisey11 7 years ago
- 1 lb ground beef shopping list
- 1 medium onion, chopped (1/2 cup) shopping list
- 2 cups chunky salsa shopping list
- 1 can (15 oz) tomato sauce shopping list
- 1 can (4.5 oz)chopped green chiles shopping list
- 2 tsp chili powder shopping list
- 2 tsp red pepper powder shopping list
- 1 can(14.5 oz.) diced tomatoes shopping list
- 1 can (15 to 16 oz) pinto beans, drained, rinsed shopping list
- Shredded cheddar cheese, if desired shopping list
- Sliced green onions, if desired shopping list
How to make it
- In 10-inch skillet, cook beef and onion over medium heat 8 to 10 minutes, stirring occasionally, until beef is thoroughly cooked; drain.
- In 3- to 4-quart slow cooker, mix beef mixture and remaining ingredients except beans.
- Cover; cook on Low heat setting 8 to 10 hours.
- Stir in beans. Cover; cook on Low heat setting about 5 minutes longer or until beans are hot.