chocolate chiffon cakeFrom babyrheizl 7 years ago
- 3 c.cake flour shopping list
- 1 tbsp.baking flour shopping list
- 1 tbsp.baking soda shopping list
- 1 tsp.salt shopping list
- 1 1/2 c.sugar shopping list
- 1 1/2 c.evaporated milk shopping list
- 1/2 c.cocoa powder shopping list
- 1 c.vegetable oil shopping list
- 10 m.egg yolks shopping list
- 1 1/2 tsp.vanilla shopping list
- 10 m.egg whites shopping list
- 1 tsp.ream of tartar shopping list
- 1 c.sugar shopping list
How to make it
- sift together cake flour,baking powder,baking soda,salt,sugar and cocoa.
- put from mixture in mixing bowl make a well then add in order oil,yolk,water and vanilla.
- blend w/ spoon until smooth and better mixture in free from lumps.
- to prevent over mixing,pass through a sieve then set aside.
- beat egg whites and cream of tartar until smoothy and graduallyadd sugar.
- pour batter entire surface at eggwhites and gradually fold until properly blended.
- pour into ingreased paper lined rectangular pan and baked at 350 F for about 45 min.
The Cookbabyrheizl San Pablo City, PH
- Not added to any groups yet!