Easy Grilled Pork TenderloinFrom rain50 9 years ago
How to make it
- Adjust your grill to cook with indirect heat.
- Combine the salt, pepper and garlic powder and season the meat with it.
- OIl the grate lightly and place the tenderloin on the grate with the drip pan positioned under the meat. Cook the tenderloin over indirect heat for 30 minutes.
- Brush the meat with the barbeque sauce and continue cooking it for 15 minutes (or to desired doneness). Slice the pork and serve.
The Cookrain50 Sacramento, CA
- Not added to any groups yet!