Turkey Drumstick DinnerFrom angelgirl94 7 years ago
- 4 uncooked turkey drumsticks-about 3 pounds shopping list
- 2 tablespoon vegetable oil shopping list
- 1 tablespoon butter shopping list
- 1 medium sliced onion shopping list
- 1 14 1/2oz can stewed tomatoes shopping list
- 3 chicken bouillon cubes shopping list
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil shopping list
- 4 large potatoes cooked and diced shopping list
- 2 medium zuchini sliced shopping list
- 2 cornstarch shopping list
- 2 tablespoons water shopping list
- chopped fresh parsley-optional shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- In a large skillet,brown turkey in oil and butter.
- Place in a 3qt. dutch oven.
- Top with onion slices.
- In the same skillet,heat tomatoes,bouillon,and seasonings until bouillon is dissolved.
- Pour over drumsticks. Cover and bake 2 hours,basting once or twice.
- Add potatoes and zuchini. Bake for an additional 20 minutes.
- Remove drumsticks and vegetables to a serving dish and keep warm.
- Combine cornstarch and water and add to tomato mixture.
- Return to oven uncovered for 10 minutes or until slightly thickened.
- Pour over drumsticks and vegetables. Sprinkle with parsley.