Curry ShrimpFrom krennao 9 years ago
- 1 pack of spaghetti, cooked and drained shopping list
- 4 tablespoons butter shopping list
- 3 tablespoons minced onions shopping list
- 2 tablespoons minced garlic shopping list
- 1 tablespoon curry powder shopping list
- 1 tablespoon of cinnanmon shopping list
- 1 can coconut shopping list
- 4 sprigs of clantro chopped shopping list
- 2 tablespoons honey shopping list
- 1/2 cup of yogurt shopping list
- 1 lb shrimp, shelled and devained shopping list
How to make it
- Boil the spaghetti
- In lg skillet, melt butter.
- Add onion and garlic; saute 1 minute.
- Add curry powder, cinnamon, milk,juice, and honey.
- Bring to a boil.
- add yogurt; add to pan, stirring.
- Reduce heat;add shrimp, cook on med for 5 minutes.
- Put spaghetti on plate; spoon sauce over. Add cliantro for garnish.
The Cookkrennao Derby, CT
- Not added to any groups yet!