Chocolate Self-Saucing PuddingFrom bambi123 9 years ago
- 6og butter shopping list
- 1/2 cup milk shopping list
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence shopping list
- 3/4 cup caster sugar shopping list
- 1 cup self raising flour shopping list
- 1 tablespoon cocoa shopping list
- 3/4 cup brown sugar, firmly packed shopping list
- 1 tablespoon cocoa, extra shopping list
- 2 cups boiling water shopping list
How to make it
- Combine butter and milk in large pan, stir over heat until butter is melted.
- Remove from heat, stir in essence and castor sugar, then sifted flour and cocoa.
- Spread mixture into greased ovenproof dish (6 cup capacity).
- Sift brown sugar and extra cocoa over mixture, gently pour over boiling water. Bake in moderate oven about 40 minutes.