Cherry Coffee CakeFrom kimmer 5 years ago
- coffee cake shopping list
- 1/2 cup butter shopping list
- 1 cup sugar shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- 1 cup sour cream shopping list
- 1 tsp vanilla shopping list
- 2 cups flour shopping list
- 1/2 tsp salt shopping list
- 1 1/2 tsp baking powder shopping list
- 1/2 tsp baking soda shopping list
- 1 (21 ounce) can cherry pie filling shopping list
- TOPPING shopping list
- 1/3 cup sugar shopping list
- 1/3 cup all purpose flour shopping list
- 1 tsp cinnamon shopping list
- 1/2 cup pecans, chopped shopping list
- 3 tbsp margarine, melted shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350degrees.
- Grease and flour a 9x9-inch baking dish.
- Cream butter and sugar together.
- Beat in eggs, sour cream and vanilla.
- In a separate mixing bowl, sift together flour, salt, baking powder and baking soda.
- Gradually add dry ingredients to butter/ sugar mixture, beating well. Spread half of batter into prepared pan.
- Top with cherry pie filling.
- Add remaining batter over filling.
- To prepare topping, mix together sugar, flour, cinnamon, pecans and margarine.
- Spread evenly onto batter.
- Bake for 60 to 65 minutes or until top is golden.
People Who Like This Dish 1
- kimmer Dunedin, FL
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The Cookkimmer Dunedin, FL
- Not added to any groups yet!