Chocolate FondueFrom sheryljordan 8 years ago
- 3/4 cup whole milk shopping list
- 1 7oz dark chocolate bar (use 70% cacao or higher, Lindt is a good brand) shopping list
- 1 or 2 oz kirsch liqueur (optional) shopping list
- An assortment of goodies to dip into the chocolate: strawberries, mandarin oranges, pound cake, angel food cake, banana slices, cherries, etc... make bite-sized pieces. shopping list
How to make it
- Slowly warm (not boil) the milk and liqueur on stovetop.
- Add chocolate broken into small squares a little at a time.
- Stir on low heat until melted.
- Transfer to fondue stand with a tea candle beneath to keep warm.
- Dip goodies into chocolate. Yum.
The Cooksheryljordan New York, NY
- Not added to any groups yet!