Pizza Dough - Bread MachineFrom yakalom 8 years ago
- ½ c. milk shopping list
- ½ c. ranch dressing shopping list
- ¼ c. water shopping list
- 2 T. balsamic vinegar shopping list
- 4 t. olive oil shopping list
- 3 c. bread flour (or 3 c. all purpose flour + 2 T. gluten) shopping list
- ½ c. mixed grains, flax seed, cut oats, etc. shopping list
- 4 t. sugar shopping list
- 1½ t. salt shopping list
- 2 t. crushed black pepper shopping list
- 1 t. dried oregano leaves shopping list
- 1 t. dried basil leaves shopping list
- ½ t. ground rosemary shopping list
- 1 t. active dry yeast shopping list
How to make it
- Place all ingredients in bread machine. Select 1½ lb. loaf size, and select dough cycle.
- When dough is complete, toss spices on rolling surface. Roll out dough atop spices. Par-bake the dough for 10-15 minutes on the pizza stone before topping with other ingredients. Then bake for an additional 10-15 minutes.
The Cookyakalom Riverside CA
The Rating3 people
very interesting ingredients. i think i'll add seasonings during the dough cycle, use nonfat milk & low-fat ranch. it might even make a tasty bread with increased yeast.cgmeyer2 in phoenix loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!