Cucumber Tomato and Avocado saladFrom jspottiswood 8 years ago
- 2 small cucumbers (persian, pickling, etc.) chopped shopping list
- 2 ripe tomatoes chopped shopping list
- 1 large avocado chopped shopping list
- salad dressing (light caesar, balsamic, Italian, or try this...) shopping list
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil shopping list
- 1 tbsp red wine vinegar or balsamic vinegar shopping list
- 1 tbsp red wine shopping list
- 1 tbsp fresh Italian parsley chopped (or 1 tsp dried) shopping list
- 1 tbsp fresh basil chopped (or 1 tsp dried) shopping list
How to make it
- Chop tomatoes, cucumbers, and avocado into 2/3 inch pieces, place in bowl
- Add dressing if store bought, mix, and serve
- For homemade dressing, combine ingredients, stir, pour over salad, and stir again. Serve with rustic, dry bread.
The Cookjspottiswood Sacramento, CA
- Not added to any groups yet!