Double bean with chili and tomato sauceFrom maggie_on_a_diet 9 years ago
- - 1 can of red bean, undrained shopping list
- - 1 can of white bean, drained shopping list
- - 1 big onion, chopped shopping list
- - 200 g of tomato paste shopping list
- - 1 tsp of sambal ulek (you can also use 1 red chilli, fine chopped) shopping list
- - 1/ 4 tsp of powdered cayenne pepper shopping list
- - 1 tbs of soy sauce shopping list
- - 1 tbs of olive oil shopping list
How to make it
- Heat olive oil in a pan.
- Add onion and stir about 2 min.
- Add beans, tomato paste, sambal ulek and soy sauce.
- Bring to a boil and simmer about 3 min.
- Serve hot.
People Who Like This Dish 1
- maggie_on_a_diet Gdynia, PL
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The Cookmaggie_on_a_diet Gdynia, PL
- Not added to any groups yet!