Lemon And Coriander ChickenFrom esilenna 6 years ago
- 4 chicken breasts shopping list
- 1 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 3 cloves garlic shopping list
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground coriander (cilantro) shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon ground turmeric shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder shopping list
- 2 tablespoons oil shopping list
- 1 1/2 tablespoons lemon juice shopping list
- 2 tablespoons coriander leaves shopping list
How to make it
- Wash the chicken breasts and pat dry with kitchen paper before cutting them into 2.5cm (1 inch) cubes.
- Roughly chop the garlic before crushing it with the salt into a smooth paste, set aside.
- Mix the ground coriander, ground turmeric and the chilli powder together, set aside.
- Heat the oil in a pan over medium heat, then add the garlic paste and fry until golden brown.
- Add the chicken cubes to the pan and fry for 5-7 minutes.
- Whilst chicken is frying, roughly chop the coriander leaves.
- Add the mixed spices, and fry for another 3-4 minutes, stirring frequently.
- Remove the pan from heat and stir in the lemon juice and chopped coriander leaves.
- Serve with rice, potatoes, or even as spicy chicken cubes in a salad.
- Substituting dried ground coriander for the fresh coriander leaves specified in the recipe is not recommended. If you have no other choice it will work, but the chicken ends up being a little dry and gritty.
People Who Like This Dish 1
- esilenna NO
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The Cookesilenna NO
- Not added to any groups yet!