Easy Ham and Egg PieFrom maryelizlawson 7 years ago
- 2 to 4 cups ham, boiled and chopped shopping list
- 1 can cream of chicken soup shopping list
- 2 cups chicken broth shopping list
- 4 boiled eggs, sliced shopping list
- salt & pepper, to taste shopping list
- Topping: shopping list
- 1 cup self-rising flour shopping list
- 1 cup milk shopping list
- 1.2 stick butter or margarine shopping list
How to make it
- Heat oven to 350^ degrees.
- Layer the pie ingredients in a casserole dish.
- Mix topping ingredients together and pour over ham & egg mixture.
- Bake for 45 minutes in 350^ degree oven.
The Cookmaryelizlawson Columbus, GA
- Not added to any groups yet!