Clay Pot LasagneFrom peder 8 years ago
- 1 onion shopping list
- 1 tbsp margarine or butter shopping list
- 400g ground beef shopping list
- 2 carrots shopping list
- 1 can (400g) crushed tomatoes, preferably with basil shopping list
- 2 dl water shopping list
- 1 dl chillisauce shopping list
- 1 tsp salt shopping list
- 1/5 tsp black pepper shopping list
- 2 cloves garlic (crushed) shopping list
- 2 dl crème fraîche shopping list
- 1 pot basil shopping list
- 12 pasta sheets shopping list
- 2 dl grated cheese shopping list
How to make it
- Put the clay pot in water for 10-15 minutes.
- Peel the onion, finly cut it and let i fry in a pan with the butter for a few minutes until ligthtly golden.
- Add the ground beef and let it fry with the onion until it gets some color.
- Peel the carrots and grate them, add them to the pan together with the chilisauce, water, crushed tomatoes, salt, black pepper and crushed garlic.
- Let it all simmer under a lid for about 10 minutes.
- Add the crème fraîche and chop and add half of the basil.
- Add the sauce and the pasta sheets in alternating layers in the clay pot, put on the lid an put it in the bottom of the oven.
- Turn the oven to 225°C, and let it cook for 45 minutes. Do NOT preheat the oven, as the clay pot may crack if you do.
- Take out the clay pot, remove the lid, and add the grated cheese.
- Put the clay pot back in the oven again, without the lid, and let it cook for 10-15 minutes until the cheese is nice and golden.
- Add the rest of the basil, and serve with a green salad.
The Cookpeder Oslo, NO
- Not added to any groups yet!