Shredded Beef Fillet with Peking SauceFrom mrscreavo 9 years ago
How to make it
- Combine beef strips and cornflour paste and mix to combine.
- Combine hoisin sauce, brown sugar, tomato sauce in a bowl, mix well. Set aside.
- Heat wok until hot, add oil and beef and saute until almost cooked through.
- Add sauce mixture and toss to combine.
- You can add more sugar depending on how you want it to taste.
- Also depending on your taste you can add a whole chilli (chopped) or chilli powder.
- Serve with bolied/fried rice. :)
The Cookmrscreavo Galway, IE
- Not added to any groups yet!