Stuffed Bell PeppersFrom wizzrea 7 years ago
- Enough bell peppers for the family (4 to 5), tops off and seeded shopping list
- 1 can black beans, rinsed/drained shopping list
- 1 can diced tomatoes (for extra kick, use ro-tel) shopping list
- 1c cooked rice shopping list
- 1 handful of walnuts, chopped shopping list
- 1 tsp cumin shopping list
- 3 cloves garlic, chopped shopping list
- 1 onion, chopped shopping list
- 3-4 slices of bacon, cooked and crumbled shopping list
- salt shopping list
- pepper (to taste) shopping list
- your favorite kind of salty grated cheese for the top shopping list
How to make it
- Pre-heat oven to 350F.
- Mix all ingredients but the peppers together in a big bowl.
- Stand the peppers up in a oven-safe dish, and stuff them with the stuffing.
- Cover with foil and bake 25 minutes, then uncover, add your cheese (if desired) and bake another 5 minutes uncovered.